Freelance WordPress Admin Assistant
Junior WordPress (Casual / Part-Time)
We are seeking a WordPress Junior Assistant – With GREAT WordPress skills. This person would add content to existing websites and make content changes on current client sites. You must be proficient in WordPress and able to quickly complete client requests for changes and content additions. The potential for advancement to a project lead designer is great if you have the skills.
You must have excellent English and WP skills.
You must be available when needed for a few hours at a time (hence we need multiple freelancers to ensure someone is available upon request)
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Assisting in admin of WordPress;
- Providing data entry;
- Creating reports & Gathering Data
- Analyzing Data and understanding results
- Coordination of page structures
- Graphics, and media knowledge
- WordPress Skilled
- Make all necessary updates to the ministry site, minimising downtime
- Repair any broken links and fix any reported bugs
- Manage backups
- Monitor security and perform all necessary updates
- Previous experience in graphic design or other related fields
- Knowledge of design and photo-editing software
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Positive, “can do” attitude.